
I am doing the potty training thing....again. This time things are
slightly different. The other day Mads was with me when I was getting ready. It took me about 40 minutes to shower, get dressed and feed Space Dog. In that time Mads peed 7 times! Three times on the toilet (yea!), once on my shoe, once in the shower, and the rest went on the floor. Now it wasn't a ton each time, but it was a good amount. How is this possible? It reminds me of Zero and how he had unlimited amounts of pee to mark his territory. We could spend all day in the bathroom! Also he is hilarious with toilet paper. I think wiping is his favorite part. He will either tear off a quarter size piece or a 2 foot piece. Then he just throws it in the toilet. No actual "wiping" involved.
The other different thing is
not saying panties. OK, I have been saying panties all my life and all my mothering life. How do I stop? I try so hard to say underwear or undies but inevitably I will tell the poor boy to "get your panties on" or "which panties do you want?" Oh well, I guess this won't be the only issue he will have to deal with having 3 older sisters.
By the way, UNDIES are the cutest things I have ever put on a naked bottom.
3 comments:
Potty training is my least favorite part of parenting so far...I'm going to add you to my blog list - I hope you don't mind :)
Potty Training.... hmmm can't say I was ever successful at it. Jake just did it one day... coincidentally right after we started the preschool. I think it is great your kids start so early... Jake is a stubborn one! I am so glad you have a blog! I love it! I am cracking up at your stories about the police officers and the kids response. I can see it happening!
we are potting training Raegan too! It hans't been too bad yet. its been a week. I can't imagin potty training a boy! What fun :) i love your blog!!
Post a Comment