Disneyland!
Since Nate had to "work" in Los Angeles for 2 days on our way to Jakarta, we decided to stick those 2 days next to a weekend and buy some tickets to Disneyland. It was one of the best choices we have made. Probably THE best choice. Probably in our whole life.
Waiting in line for our first ride...

Then we met up with my family who came to California to see us! Yes, they got to go to Disneyland too, but I like to think they only came to see us.
Why are my kids so short?
Thunder Mountain Railroad...

I think this ride won for the greatest number of rides. Probably because the line was always short. Adults, don't sit on a small child's right side. You will squish the heck out of them. Always sit on the left.
Then we met up with Nate's family too! They came to see us too, Disneyland was just the venue.

Loey!
Mads was so excited to climb a rope...

How do you find things like this for kids to do in the real world? He would have climbed that rope all day.
Teacups...


I had to focus on the boys so I didn't get too sick. But I realized if you don't look around, the ride is pretty lame. At least I didn't puke.
Toon Town...

I love this picture because it looks like B.A. just told Uncle J the most hilarious joke ever.
This must have been after Uncle J got out of 'time-out'. He lost his ticket on the walk from the car to the entrance, and spent hours trying to figure out how to get in.
Jet lag?..

He only took a nap the first day, so I'm pretty sure he got used to the time change quickly.
Thunder Mountain Railroad again...

This time with Dad! He joined us after lunchtime.

This time the ride stopped, and we had to walk out. You'll see that this happened to us a lot at Disneyland. The whole park is falling apart.
More lines...

First of many cotton candy cones...


He ate this whole thing 100% by himself. I let him because I was doing the same thing. You could see the sugar take effect right away. He was wired!
Disneyland Day One = Success
2 comments:
Sorry about the line thing.....I feel a little guilty. Wait, no I don't! Cute pictures! Disneyland is the best
So fun!!!!! I LOVE Disneyland!!! The train is totally worth waiting line for ;) Glad you guys got to go!
Post a Comment