Monday, June 20, 2011

We Lost Monday

Psyche! I said Hong Kong was next, but I wanted to talk about the airplane ride, of course.

My pictures got all out of order. It sucks, but I don't care enough to fix it.

We got to the LA airport around 10pm. It was a long day. Everyone was ready to sleep for about 14 hours straight, right? Well, it didn't happen like that, but it wasn't too bad. We all got our own TV, which was so nice. Everyone was in heaven except for G.
He is used to watching movies with people. I don't think he wanted to watch his own. So here he is, listening to his own, while watching Mads'.

Everyone slept pretty good. I'm not including myself in that statement, but I didn't expect much. It was alright. No tears. No fits. No throw up. What more could you ask for? I brought a million things for the kids to do if they got bored, and they did NONE of it. I'll know for next time that if they have a TV, they are good. It was dark most of the time though. Maybe if they had light they would have done some other activities.

This was before we got on the plane. We had the best meal of teriyaki chicken ever. I'm not sure what made it taste so good. Maybe because we were starving, and we had only had Disneyland food for the last 4 days? Either way, it was the best meal of my life. And everyone thought so. We liked it so much that we would go to LA just to eat at the rice bowl place.

The kids were mesmerized by this um... thingy. I don't know what to call it. But the marbles would go around and around along different paths. Brilliant idea to put it in an airport.

Another plane picture. I didn't hear from the girls almost the whole trip! They were perfectly content to manage things for themselves.

All in all, it seemed pretty easy for an international flight. We'll see how it goes next time when it's old news.

No comments: