
The fam who came to see me in California. Minus my oldest sister, her husband, and D. Don't know where they were.

Grammy and Poppy with the grandkids.

This gun was a gift from Aunt S. Loved it. He would point it at you, say, "Say cheese," and then after you said cheese, he would shoot you. It doesn't make much sense but it made him happy. And made us laugh.

Rock. Paper. Scissors.
Will play it with anyone, anywhere. Have I ever mentioned how much Mads likes games?

Waiting in line for Pirates. Does it look like we've been waiting a while? We did! Pirates broke down too. We decided to stay in line to see if it would start again.

Not feeling the "happiest place on earth" vibe.

It did start again! We got a whole boat to ourselves.

That's my bright, shiny forehead.

Waiting for lunch.

Hungry.

Plotting.

Just before we got on the Tower of Terror. I didn't realize everyone was so scared.

More scared people.

More rock, paper, scissors. Notice I only took pictures of Mads winning?

Aunt K, Aunt S, and Jordan. The boys loved Jordan. We're glad we got to meet him.

I think this was Ryann's favorite ride.

Oh look! It was Jaren's favorite ride too!
I'm so glad the big kids took the little kids on the lame rides. How cool are they?

Yup, this ride was lame too, but G loved it.
Disneyland day the 3rd = Success
No comments:
Post a Comment