
We finally went on the ride no one wanted to go on but me. I had to wait until all the family left. I forced my family to go with me. Yeah, you know what it is. I won't sing the song, because then it will be in your head the rest of the day. I'll just say, it's a small small world.

I guess they were looking into the sun. It's G's face priceless? Man, I love that kid.
Mads hated the ride. It cracks me up. Even when he just saw the pictures I posted, he said, "I hated that ride. Why was it so long?" Not the family favorite. I guess they expected the puppets to start on fire like they did in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'll admit, that would have been pretty awesome.

Then we made some massive pixie sticks. It was fun.

It's not that much sugar, so we had more cotton candy to even it out.
Not really, but I would have eaten cotton candy.

I made them eat them right away because I didn't want them to take them on the plane that we had to catch that night.

So pretty.
We did a lot of sitting around that morning. Disneyland was C R A Z Y. There was a lot of left over crowds from the movie premier (Pirates of the Caribbean) the night before. And there was some kind of wacky goth convention. There were strangely dressed people everywhere. So we left. We sat around on the benches outside of Disneyland, ate our sugar, and enjoyed each other's company.
Then we decided to try California Adventure.

The boys rode on the Carousel while Nate and I took turns with the girls on California Screamin'. That's a cool roller coaster!

They look happy. Happy they aren't on the carousel that is.
I think that was the first of 96 carousel rides.

It was Mother's Day! So I had Nate take a picture of me with the kids. They are cool dudes. I'm glad they are mine.
And I'm glad I got to see my mom for Mother's Day. I haven't been able to tell her I loved her in person on Mother's Day for quite some time. And Nate's mom too! I'm so glad she came. Even though I didn't actually see either of them on Mother's Day, I saw them the day before, so I'm counting it.

We had so much fun on this trip. We are so happy we got to stay in LA for a few days. And that was just the beginning! Next up... Hong Kong!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a blast! We did too. Let's meet here in three years when you move back :) ps.....Mason is on his way to Indonesia.....just thought you should be at the airport to pick him up :)
Post a Comment