Thursday, October 7, 2010

Latitudes

This is G's new way of spending his time during dinner. I think the process of putting food on a fork, and then hauling it to his mouth must be boring for him. He loves food and loves to eat, but he just won't do it on his own. He is exactly like Dare. I remember having to sit there and feed her if I wanted her to eat. She still struggles a bit, but I don't feed her anymore. She would much rather talk, laugh, make jokes, be silly, etc., than work hard at the motions of eating. And now, I do the same with G. When I'm finished, I just grab his fork and start shoveling it in. Inevitably, he and Dare are always the last ones with food on their plate.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

How cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Wish you guys were here. Ever time Ava rides her bike I think of you :)

Jenna said...

Ugh, Peyton is the same way! What's up with that? I am pretty sure he wouldn't eat at all if I didn't shovel it in for him.

Maria Babin said...

oh heavens! i'm not the only mom who does this? thank heavens! they've got to eat right?