Or it could be Sonny Idea. I'm not sure which. G made up a game he always asks Mads to play. It's called Sonny Idea. No one really knows where he got it from, but he knows. I haven't even figured out how the game part of it works, but he always wants to play. The only thing we know is when he is playing he calls Mads "son". It is pretty funny. Especially since no one calls anyone son in this house. He has also been calling Mads, "Baby Baby Teenager." So strange.
It is pretty interesting spending my days alone with these boys. There has been so many changes since I had only 2 girls at home. Boys are different. I'm different. In a lot of ways it seems easier now, but in a lot of ways it's harder too. For example, I am way more laid back these days. That makes life easier. But the boys get bored easier too. They are not used to playing by themselves as much, and my endurance for "games" is shorter. That makes life harder. We are enjoying our time though. It is fun to really get to know their personalities more and more.
I thought I'd share pictures of them playing Super Smash Bros. Especially since the game is still a number one feature of G's prayers. I think Mads has grown out of praying for it, but I know when he hears G do it, he is deeply grateful. He says amen a little louder those nights. I wonder if he tells G to pray for it?
1 comment:
These boys are the cutest little stinkers! I love their faces in these pictures and their crazy fast wii playing skills!
Suzy
Post a Comment