SWEET
adjective
(of a person or action) pleasant and kind or thoughtful
Sometimes he can be so sweet.
Admittedly, it mostly happens when he is sleeping.
I love how is face is all squished on one side.
I could eat those lips right up.
**********
Racing...
4 comments:
Is it sad that I always love Evan more when he is sleeping?
And Nate totally won that race.
I am still cracking up at the picture of your cute, tiny daughter playing a huge trombone. Too cute.
ps. can we request a top 10 playlist for jawbreaker or promise ring?
pss. I love how because of the blur (which actually looks cool with the lights!) it makes it look like Nate is wearing work shoes with heels. hehe. Aren't you so glad he doesn't really dress in work shoes and shorts?
They are always cuter when they are sleeping, so true!
Post a Comment