The first day of school this year was extra exciting. New city, new state, new school, new friends, EVERYTHING! It went amazingly smooth. And the girls loved it.
I wish I had a picture of Dare by her school. Her school is so cute. I'll get one someday.
Then it was the other girls' turn. They take the bus too, but they can also walk. Which is what they have been doing because the weather has been so nice in the morning. It is really fun. They have a big group of kids who live in our building that all walk together.
But this was the first day, so this is a bus picture.
They all love it. They are really happy. I am very happy they can jump into something new and find joy in it. It can't be easy, but they do a good job, and it makes me proud of them.
4 comments:
My kids want to ride the bus so bad.
Why are they going to different schools?
That's just the way they have it set up here. Instead of having separate K-6th schools, they have one that is K-1st, and one that is 2nd-4th, and then middle school, and then high school. It's kind of cool because the whole school can focus on a particular age group. But it is a little hard and strange for families with multiple children.
Wow! That is crazy!
Post a Comment