Love the new floors! Can you come help us do ours? Where did you find your flooring? How's the packing coming? I guess I should just email you since I have so many questions for you. Thanks for coming to visit us!
I love pics like these!! Your kids are so freaking cute!!! I know walmart will do a puzzle for you and I think you can do it all online!! It would be way cute!
5 comments:
love it! you totally should make that into a puzzle...hehe
I miss G.
Haha cute kids!
Love the new floors! Can you come help us do ours? Where did you find your flooring? How's the packing coming? I guess I should just email you since I have so many questions for you. Thanks for coming to visit us!
I love pics like these!! Your kids are so freaking cute!!!
I know walmart will do a puzzle for you and I think you can do it all online!! It would be way cute!
Post a Comment