Sunday, April 18, 2010

Flood

The other day I told Mads to get dressed and this is what he came up with...

He looks like a miniature person with a huge head!

Explanation: I sold his and G's dresser. At the time all of their clothes were in piles on the floor. I guess it was hard for him to distinguish between his and G's clothes. He put G's pants on and that is his shirt but the buttoning job is awesome. The picture doesn't really do it justice. You know how there is often an extra button on the inside of the shirt? He even used that button! It was hilarious.

He was so proud of himself too. I felt bad making him change.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Hilarious!

Hey, I had to make my blog private....message me your email on facebook and I will send you an invite....if you want one.