Great picture! I showed Travis and he said that is exactly how he finds me most mornings. It is a very popular sleeping style. Besides it just looks cool :)
Ok That is my house too!!!!! Especially if Chris is out of town or One of the boys are sick, and they aren't little anymore... But arms above head is how we roll!
5 comments:
Great picture! I showed Travis and he said that is exactly how he finds me most mornings. It is a very popular sleeping style. Besides it just looks cool :)
My favorite part is how all three of them are sleeping in the exact same position. It must make Nate proud.
So, where were you supposed to be sleeping. :)
I can see where you could make room for yourself...if you don't mind an elbow to your eye, that is.
Love the pic!
Ok That is my house too!!!!! Especially if Chris is out of town or One of the boys are sick, and they aren't little anymore... But arms above head is how we roll!
That is just too cute for words.
Post a Comment