Well, the floor is done. It has consumed my life enough, so we decided to finish it. And you know what's worse than a month of hard work to make your house look better? I'll tell you. A month of hard work making your house look better only to move a few weeks later. Yes, I'm moving. I'll go into that later. I have a lot of catching up to do first. Anyway, the floor looks awesome! I love it. The kitchen is my favorite part. It just looks so nice.
Here is Nate working so hard. This was near the beginning of the process so I was still in a good enough mood to take pictures.
One of the highlights of the process was the day I didn't have time to make the kids lunch so I let them eat chicken right off the carcass. I just threw a couple of pieces of bread at them and called it good. It cracked me up! They loved it though. They thought I was an awesome mom that day even though I knew better.




Looking back now, I'm actually pretty impressed that they were dressed that day. Maybe it was one of those days that we crammed in a trip to the grocery store and I was able to throw some clothes on the boys. No shoes though. Who needs them? It was probably at least 35 degrees that day. That is perfect barefoot weather!
1 comment:
WHAT MOVING? love the bones :)
Post a Comment