Mads
You are the coolest 3-year old on the planet.
You love to laugh. Mostly at Dare.
You are an awesome big brother.
You love to eat raw onions. Yellow, green, red. It doesn't matter.
Being outside is one of your all-time favorite things.
One of your new phrases is, "That's my problem." You will tell me something mean Dare did to you then say, "That's my problem!"
Your favorite color is green.
You still let me hug you, but the other day you told me, "You give me lovies all the time!" In an angry tone.
You are thoroughly addicted to your dark blue fleece blanket. I'll be honest, it is driving me a bit crazy.
You went to nursery last Sunday for the first time. We'll see if it lasts.
You tell me you love me and that I am your best friend 10 (ish) times a day. Okay, you tell anyone you like those same things.
You still love to watch airplanes, and especially the army helicopters that fly by our house.
You like to ride your bike and scooter.
The first thing you say to me every morning is, "Can I have some cereal?"
You make Dad carry you to bed on his shoulder every night.
Most nights you end up in my bed. Right in between me and Dad.
You like to be contrary. Just like your oldest sister.
You are super smart.
You are incredibly handsome.
I love you to pieces.
Happy Birthday.
8 comments:
Okay, I just read this post a minute ago and there was a different picture. You must be blogging at this very moment.
Happy Birthday, Mads! You are so dang cute!
Did you also notice I spelled fourth wrong? Yeah, I know. That is bad.
Cute post! I can't believe he hasn't wanted to go to nursery with all the hot babes in there! I hope 3 is easier than 2 :)
happy birthday little dude!
amanda- this would be a great facebook photo, only i wouldn't have cropped it. ;-)
Happy Birthday Mads!
I think I'm going to make "That's my problem" my new phrase. LOVE it!
YEA!!! Happy Birthday Mads...you are pretty cool!!! :)
I don't know what piture you had first but this one is so fun, I love it. This truly shows the relationship you have with your kids. His smile is so bright. Lots of love. Happy Birthday Mads!
What a cute post! Happy Birthday you cute little boy!
Suzy
Post a Comment