Interview with B.A.
Favorites:
Color - pink
Book - Geronimo Stilton and Ramona
TV Show - Star Wars Clone Wars and Pucca
Movie - Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa
Music - The Killers, All American Rejects, and Jimmy Eat World (good girl)
Parent - me! (just kidding, I didn't actually ask her that)
Activity - reading, drawing, and playing video games
Video Game - Phantom Hourglass and Animal Crossing
Food - bolognese
Sport - soccer
Season - spring and fall
Song - Mr. Brightside, and Real World
Subject in school - science and social studies
What do you want to be when you grow up? teacher or writer
What do you like most about yourself? I'm funny and creative
What don't you like about yourself? I'm bossy
If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go? Italy, India, and Taiwan
Yup, she's eight.
2 comments:
SHe's so mature for her age! I LOVED the Ramona Quimby books when I was 8!
SHe looks so great in her white dress with her daddy in the post below!!! :)
Hey! B.A. & i have the same taste in music! And I like Clone Wars too. Weird, it's like we're twins...
Post a Comment