Saturday, April 18, 2009

Big Fat Winter Size Flakes

This was as we were leaving IKEA on Wednesday.  Look at my poor children without jackets.  I know, it's cruel.  But they are eating a cinnamon roll.  Does that make up for it?
I told Dare to smile and that is what I got.  She is hilarious.  And cold, apparently.
This is what we woke up to the next morning.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised after being here for 8 years.  It happens every year...

7 comments:

Heather said...

This weather is crazy! I love ikea's cinnamon rolls!

Aspen said...

The thing that concerns me is that you stopped your coatless children in the parking lot, in the snow, to take this picture.

Sheri said...

The cinnamon roll makes up for you stopping your coatless children in the parking lot, in the snow to take this picture.

You are totally redeemed in my book.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I KNOW Utah is such a tease...Down here it was PERFECT summer weather on Monday and Tuesday...and then FREEZING and raining on Wednesday!

Deb said...

Mandie

My computer is finally up and running again! I loved seeing you and your kids. Your girls are so polite. When we were leaving the park they kept picking me flowers and I think it was "Rhon" that said, "Let me push that for you." And happily pushed my stroller to the car for me. Thanks for taking the time out of you schedule to visit me!

M. Nelson said...

Was is sunny and nice when you went in to Ikea? That place is so huge no mother can be blamed for the weather conditions once you make your way back out.

Amanda said...

Aspen - You have got to be kidding me! Have you seen some of the pictures you take? How 'bout bloody face girl, or screaming girl because you just took her toys away? At least my kids are smiling! Well, sort of.

I'm just saying...