Dare is definitely one of Mads' favorite people. She can make him laugh like no other. I think this was his favorite part of his birthday. When they were sitting at the counter laughing. At what? I don't even know. She doesn't have to do much.
This is "Tortilla Face".
We went to Rubio's for dinner ($1.25 tacos, remember?). Grandma and Mark joined us.
Tortilla Face looked so cute on the counter.
Then we went to Leatherby's for ice cream.
I think next time I will just eat him for dessert.
6 comments:
you wear blonde wigs when you take your family out? is that you? if it isn't, I'm going to start doing that. I think it's brilliant.
"mommy, why did you have blue hair on my birthday when I turned 5?"
I hope you took the time to do your hair and make up before taking him to a public place like Leatherby's.
Tortilla face is AWESOME! But he might give me nightmares tonight.
Next year I think I'll celebrate my birthday with you.
This is totally one of the biggest advanatages to having a bunch of kids close together. I love hearing that they are close and laughing together. Its a precious gift, that I hope lasts their whole lives long. I bet you just love it.
Liz - I have a blue wig if you want to borrow it.
Aspen - LOL!
Sorry for the second comment but I realized that I left out a piece of advice that will change your life. I saw you were at rubios and therefore you need to be let in on the best kept culinary secret on the planet. Follow these ordering instructions exactly.
Grilled shrimp tacos "gourmet style" hold the red habinero salsa crap but leave the white picant sauce. with avacodos and bacon and toasted cheese.
I swear you will thank me.
Post a Comment