Hey... I brought my camera this time! If you can't tell, that is her hand in that blue glove. She is really excited about knowing how to punch good. She showed us punching the couch, and I think she could really do some damage to someone about her size. The other picture is of her meditating. I don't know if I could get into all the traditions, but she thinks it's fun. She earned her white belt after this practice.
*** *** ***
Rhon said the funniest thing today. I was slicing up peaches because I was going to make a peach cobbler, and the bowl started getting pretty full. Usually when I cut up peaches, I just let the kids eat them up. Dare noticed how many there were, and said, "I don't think we can eat all of those." Then Rhon said, "Together we are hungry, so together we can." I thought it was freaking hilarious. I laughed for a good 20 minutes after. Even now I laugh out loud.
5 comments:
hahahaha! Wow...the picture of her meditating and then reading that paragraph was the BEST!
BTW...I have you a BLOG award...HA!
SHe is so funny and sooooo pretty! At least she can beat up the boys if they won't leave her alone!
Hey Chica! Because Shelle loves your blog, she's given you a Rock on Sistah-Friend award! You can see your blog listed on my blogroll at www.colormeuntypical.blogspot.com
Don't forget to check out the rules and pass the love along!
Next thing you know she'll be quoting Confusious (I'm pretty sure that's spelled wrong -but you know what I mean!)
Sweet pic of the family. It was nice to hear Primus again, it's been a while. We love you guys!!!
Post a Comment