I'm laughing at like three posts down because of RHON and her Tae Kwon DO...so funny...the whole bow thing, I was imagining it in my head!
And I love SCM's jammies too...and you MUST squeeze him...what they heck do we have them for if we can't squeeze them?
Oh and the reason I split my drama for your mama in-law story up is because everyone always tells me I write TOO long of blog posts...and believe me...it's a long one! lol! It might have to be a 4 part series or something! :)
4 comments:
He is so dang funny. I love that all of your kids have such great spunk. I want to squeeze him too!
That is the best age. They are still cute and cuddly :)
I'm laughing at like three posts down because of RHON and her Tae Kwon DO...so funny...the whole bow thing, I was imagining it in my head!
And I love SCM's jammies too...and you MUST squeeze him...what they heck do we have them for if we can't squeeze them?
Oh and the reason I split my drama for your mama in-law story up is because everyone always tells me I write TOO long of blog posts...and believe me...it's a long one! lol! It might have to be a 4 part series or something! :)
Totally squeezable!!!
I just found your blog through Shelle's blog and you have such a cute family! I'm totally coming back! :)
Jessica
www.momshots.com
Post a Comment