


These pictures were cracking me up because of Dare's face. Three different pictures... exact same silly face. I just had to share.
* SCM took 5 steps without me forcing him. *
* He passed. *
* SCM danced. *
* Long weekends make me happy. *
* Nate got an Xbox. I guess I'll need to get some more books. *
* Cleaning the house gives me no gratification. *
* We ate caponata sandwiches for dinner. Oh... so good. *
* Mads will pee on the potty as long as I bribe him. Today M&Ms were there for me. *
* I'm getting paid again. *
* Dare wants to parachute. It doesn't matter how. She will jump out of an airplane, off a cliff, or off a building. *
* It was 74 degrees at 11 am. *
* The kids are grounded from gum for the rest of their lives. *
3 comments:
Dare is so cute. I love having her in my class. And Id like to hear why the kids are grounded from gum for life. I was informed by Denise that Kelsey just got grounded from gum because she smeared it all in her hair. No fun! All Ive had so far is gum in the pocket because Brook was done chewing it. I had a ton of fun picking gum out of a tight pocket!!
Mandie,
I'll have you know, every time I get on my blog Mikayla asks, "Mom can I please get on Mandie's blog? Dallin, come on, let's look at Mandie's blog together!" Ever since they saw the post of your toilet and your comment about "Parking your patoot" they love you. And ALL of my kids use the word "patoot" now...even Meghan!
By the way...CUTE photos!
Dare's face was the first thing I noticed too :)
My kids are grounded from gum ever since I had to cut it out of Xander's hair.
Post a Comment