Saturday, September 6, 2008

Love

I love:
(you should be able to "sense the sarcasm" because I'm "layin' it on pretty thick".*
1.  Cleaning Play-Doh out of tiny treads.  This was after the 30 minutes of fork and water cleaning.  
2.  Getting puked on by a 9 month old who should be over it.  Breast-milk was sweet on it's own, now he mixes in pasta, oatmeal, ice cream, graham crackers, etc.  
3.  Vacuuming.
4.  Over-dramatic children.  Boys included.
5.  Negotiations.  It's awesome when they don't take no for an answer.

Okay.  Things I really love.
1.  Adjustable waist pants.  
2.  Funky carrots from the garden.
3.  Letting the kids play with Play-Doh.
4.  Naps.
5.  Laughing with/at my kids regularly.

*Quotes taken from Tommy Boy.

****          ****          ****          ****

Shelle from BlokThoughts gave me an award!  I know what you are thinking. I know, I know. She probably just ran out of people to award.  But I'm taking it.  It is more fun than I expected. So now I get to award 3 women I think rock.  Umm... (thinking)... I'll get back to you.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I want a garden. Can you help me? Please.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

lol...I LOVE naps too...not just for my kids (who refuse to take them now) but for me! ME.ME.ME!

I have plenty of people to award to...I just really like to read your blog because you make me laugh everytime! :0

Deb said...

Love the carrot photo!!!