1. The Opening Ceremonies were the best (by far) I have ever seen.
2. What the heck were those chicks in the bathing suits doing at the men's beach volleyball? They weren't Chinese, so it is like they came with the Americans, like their groupies or something.
3. I will have to listen to Nate correcting every one's Chinese pronunciations for 15 more days.
To be continued...
8/11/08 Men's Gymnastics
4. Their muscles are unnatural.
5. Their strength is unnatural.
6. I want the U.S. to win, but I sort of fear for the safety of the Chinese men if they lose.
7. I think "Vanilla Ice" (I don't know his real name) is allowed to celebrate any way he wants. We almost thought he was going to start doing the Running Man after his high bar routine.
8/12/08
8. Nastia is my favorite. She is so beautiful, and amazing to watch.
8/16/08 -- I have to catch up a bit--
9. Yay for Nastia. It couldn't have happened to a better gymnast.
10. Did you hear Michael Phelps eats 12,000 calories a day? Holy crap!
11. Those marathoners run 5.6 minute miles! So basically it would take me almost twice as long to make it to the finish line. That is, if I didn't die first.
2 comments:
I am addicted! Good thing I don't have cable, I would get nothing else done.
I would like to watch the Olympics with Nate for the simple fact that he could translate all that noise going on in the background.
I must say, I'm enjoying the Olympics waaayyy to much.
Post a Comment