Friday, August 22, 2008

Life with Three

The slide show over to the side is supposed to be on this post, but over there is the best I can do.

It's good.  I like it.  I'm having fun taking them to the park, and buying them candy at the store.  It feels like I am spoiling them a bit, but it's okay.  They deserve it.  It will probably wear off soon.

Dare has really stepped up as the oldest around the house.  She is more responsible, and she doesn't cry all day.  She is like a different person.  I like it.  It's good.

Mads and Dare play really well together.  Better than I ever expected.  I used to worry that she would get bored.  She still does, but it is much better than I imagined.  And, for the most part, she is a positive influence over Mads.  It's good.  I like it.

I still very much miss my oldest angels.  Especially Rhon.  I'm not used to her being gone all day yet.  But I guess there is a good purpose for school.  I'm still trying to figure that one out, but I'm sure it's there somewhere.    

5 comments:

Jamey said...

Where is that splash park at? And why don't you call me when you do such fun stuff!?!

they look like they are having alot of fun together!

Sheri said...

It's amazing how different certain kids act when the dynamic of the family changes. I never thought Max would be a good big brother, but he is (but only when Ben and Xander are at school).

Amanda said...

Jamey-
The splash pad is close to the other one. I'll tell you where later. I like it better, plus it is not as crowded. Notice we were the only ones there? I will probably go a couple more times before it is too cold, so I will call you next time.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That is so cute...the slide show! all you have to do is copy the code and paste it into your post, just make sure you are on the "Edit Html" tab and not the "compose" tab.

It recognizes the code that way...

But I like it on the side there...!

You are such a great Mom...my kids love the splash pads here, but there is NEVER just them there...they would love that!

Amanda said...

I think because I have a Mac, Blogger won't let me copy and paste on my posts. Dumb. I also can't use interesting text stuff. Oh well.