
We have had our computer for almost a year, and I didn't know it could do this. We now have a new, fun family activity that will occupy us for hours and hours.
I thought I would share some of my favorites. Don't be surprised if you see lots of pictures like these in the future.
5 comments:
isnt that hilarious!?? Tim has the same computer and he was doing that with it after he first got it. Hours of being in hysterics!! anyway about the collages...you can download PhotoScape at photoscape.org for free and it has a page you just drag your pictures into the boxes. Its super easy! and it really does cut down on the uploading time because it counts as one pic. awesome awesome! although im not sure if youll be able to do it with the mac..youll have to let me know!
Wait...that's not what Nate's muscles really look like?
Those are awesome. It looks like a lot of fun!
Those pictures are sooooo funny!
You have a Mac computer then? I heard they had a program where you could take pics like that! So funny...I am busting a gut!
Oh and I love your daughters poem above...sounds like my kind of women...but I would hate her school!lol!
Post a Comment