Check
this out. This was in response to my last post. It is a picture of Rhon at a birthday party where the girls were dressing up. She was 4, or just barely 5 (I can't remember when Kylie's birthday is). Aspen must have thought it was funny enough to take a picture. Aparently, she has had this "quirk" for a while now. I doubt she will get over it any time soon.
2 comments:
That is hilarious...you're right she hasn't QUITE grown out of that yet! :)
And I have know idea what Jessica meant...I think she thought that was the blog (my photography blog) from my profile to comment on since I commented on her blog...but it wasn't! Oh well!
So what I'm saying is I don't really know her and NO I don't understand what she meant!
YES I am dying with excitement about my 24 comments! lol!
i just uploaded the last of the ones I edited. You will get all of them in a few days...I am sending the CD tomorrow...if my brain functions properly that is!
Post a Comment