I actually don't know what this place is called, except for that everyone calls it the Flower Market. I'm sure it has a real name. I should probably learn it. Anyway, there is a place near our house where you can get flowers and other outdoor things. We tuk tukked the whole family there one day.
There are all kinds of fish and turtles and other aquarium pets you can buy.
Apparently these aren't the kind you eat.
Or maybe they are. Just not this one.
Or maybe he is. Just not yet?
Flowers.
Big pots.
And there's those guys too. Whatever they are.
Those are the flowers we bought. I just loved those round mums.
We also went to this awesome Taiwanese restaurant. But since I almost killed every one of us on the way there, I can't really see us going back anytime soon. Or at least until we get our car.






No comments:
Post a Comment