So here's our dog...
He's a good guy. The first few times we put him on a leash he refused to walk. He would just sprawl out. He is good at it now. Since he is a street dog, he still loves trash and will eat just about anything. I've never seen a dog eat lettuce, but if I drop some on the floor while making a salad, he is in heaven. He acts like it is the best day ever when he finds an apple or pear core to eat. (People leave them all over the place.) He also likes to eat leaves and sticks. I wonder if he ate a lot of that before we got him. The kids pick him up and carry him everywhere. He's getting used to it even though he looks ashamed most of the time. He loves running around with the boys. And he bites. Hopefully it's just the puppy nipping, but he's drawn some blood. And I give him hot water. You know, because he's Chinese.
We call him Hades, but his full name is Flipping Hades Hunson Abadeer.



1 comment:
He is so cute! Just want to cuddle him!
Post a Comment