Since it is Sunday and all, Mads wanted to teach everyone how to say a prayer.
1. You always start the prayer with "Dare Enlee Faar".
2. Then a long series of "Nankufurrs".
3. These are followed by "Peasbessits".
4. Finally, always end with "Naamuh Jeez Krise, AMEN!"
Translation: "Dear Heavenly Father. Thank you for going to church. Thank you for eating food. Thank you for eating pasta for lunch. Thank you..."
{breathing from G, and an EEEEEEE}
"... pasta for lunch. Cheese and pasta for lunch. And peanut butter. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."
I love his prayers. He usually goes into a big long thanks for all the places we go. Thank you for going to Target (Costco, Walmart, Smiths, etc.). We didn't get that this time. I was trying to be sneaky with the camera, but I think he knew it was there. Yeah. Because we didn't get any please bless its this time either.
*********
This reminds me of something. When Rhon was little, she used to say "Crisis" instead of Jesus Christ. I loved it. It was adorable.
6 comments:
ok brilliant. i seriously regret not getting zane on tape with his jebus kiyst. good reminder for me to do it when evan starts talking/ praying.
love it. if this was a facebook entry i would give it a thumbs up for 'like it'.
Max always has a mile long list of thank you's too. But none of them are appropriate to share...
So cute!
Addie has prayed just about every night since March for the chance to go swimming again. This is the one request where I can help Heavenly Father out a bit, but I haven't. I'm lazy.
p.s. my next b-day party i am inviting you to be the cotton candy girl and shove it into the kids' mouths. so i can have a partner in this torture chamber life I live of feeding my kids sugar. ;-)
That's not all I do, Liz. Sometimes, when I feeling REALLY bad, I go to the store and I buy apples. I go straight to the NON ORGANIC section and buy apples so I can poison children. They go really great with my non organic raisins.
I love when kids say those cute things that make them so unique. It makes me sad when they grow out of it....By the way...Meghan just asked me when your girls are going to come play at the park with her again.
Post a Comment