I had to watch this like 3 times... It is so freakin funny! I love that he is like a tough little fishy! If that were one of my kids they would have been bawling in the water, but he was tough and kept going back for more. He is Awesome! Thanks for making me laugh again :)Thanks for coming over that day!
Cute video. That makes me happy that we're moving to your dream destination. If you love it, it must be a great place. There's an office in Carlsbad, so we have a chance of being sent there. We have a higher chance of going to the main office, but one can always hope.
7 comments:
hilarious-
Too funny! I love how he flies off the end of the slide, does a splash landing, and gets up like it is no big deal. What a dare devil :)
hahahahaha! Oh my gosh I love your kids! That prayer also... lol, I hate when they lose their kiddy talk! HATE IT!
I love how once he goes down, it's no big deal. He's like "Whatever, I did it"
I had to watch this like 3 times... It is so freakin funny! I love that he is like a tough little fishy! If that were one of my kids they would have been bawling in the water, but he was tough and kept going back for more. He is Awesome! Thanks for making me laugh again :)Thanks for coming over that day!
Cute video. That makes me happy that we're moving to your dream destination. If you love it, it must be a great place. There's an office in Carlsbad, so we have a chance of being sent there. We have a higher chance of going to the main office, but one can always hope.
Literally how did he get up from that withour crying, That is awesome!
Alice
Post a Comment