Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's All In Love

No picture because I still haven't found my camera cord.
{me making a growling noise}

I have had daughters for 20 years combined. Plus several months that I don't want to count right now. I have had Mads for 3. In all those 20 years, I have never even gotten close to hearing these 2 sentences that came out of Mads' mouth in the last week. Here they are...

"Smell my finger!" -said after he scratched his bum. And...
"Mom, I'm going to flick my booger at you!"

Now, I don't want to get into gender stereotypes because there are people out there who would just call me a hypocrite, but seriously, what the freak?!!

I was shocked both times. Where does he pick this stuff up? He sounds scarily like my brother. Also, on the way home from the park today, he found a pile of dirt to kick. That isn't so strange, but without thinking, he kicked the dirt and rocks right at his sisters who were sitting on the ground. And he had a very devilish look on his face. Oh man, they are in for it.

4 comments:

Lisanne said...

I agree! What the freak? Boys are so crazy!!
lisanne

Jenna said...

This is only the beginning......wait till he, oh, never mind. I will let you discover all the yummy things boys do on your own;-)

M. Nelson said...

Different for sure. Not to mention a tad smellier.

Sheri said...

All boys have the gross gene. And the torture gene. It's not a stereotype - it's truth.