Friday, May 1, 2009

M & M

When we were taking the girls to school yesterday, I told Dare and Mads that we had to go to the store before we went home.  Mads said that we couldn't go because he didn't have his shoes.  I told him I brought his shoes.  Then...

Mads - "What about my socks?"
Me - "I brought your socks too."
Mads - "Yay!  Mom, you're my favorite best girl.  Really, you are."

That made my day.

5 comments:

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Of course you are!!! That is so cute! Did you want me to photoshop that OWIE off his forehead! lol! :) He's so handsome... owie or not!

liz said...

he really does resemble brandon flowers a little!

Sheri said...

It makes it all worth it when they say something cute like that...

btw, what's with the battle scars on his forehead?

Nicole said...

YOur kids are adorable. I have enjoyed all of the past posts. Especially about G. Tanner is a lot like him, but I hope not that ornery! But I bet he is still super hard to resist. The stinkers always are.

M. Nelson said...

So cute! I love being told I'm the best friend. It makes my day too.