Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Letters

Dear 2008,
I don't have much to say to you.  You went by really fast.  Your beginning had me taking care of a newborn.  Which takes up a lot of time.  We took a trip to Arizona in your spring.  Your summer kept us busy with lots of bike riding, and riding our scooters.  We had a 2nd grader and a 1st grader start school.  And our Uncle Jut got married.  Because of that super awesome event, we took another trip to Arizona.  You were a good year.  

Dear 2009,
Did you read 2008's letter?  We want you to be good just like he was.  Will there be change?  If so, make it the good kind.  I feel excited, anxious, and hopeful.  Okay, and a bit worried.  I will be a mom to an 8 year old, you know.  My resolutions?  Naw, don't have any.  I just want to keep doing what I am doing, and get better at it.  Be good to us.