Mads says, "I did" about everything. Put your shoes away. I did. Wash your hands. I did. Eat your dinner. I did. He says this when the job was obviously NOT done. My favorite was last night when I told him to go to sleep. Mads - "I did."
I pulled B.A.'s other top tooth out. I am so awesome! Didn't even flinch.
B.A. has no front teeth. We love to hear her talk. Cinderella, sincerely, and Mississippi are among our favorite words to have her say.
I love the Chinese market. It is a family tradition to shop there. It deserves a blog post of its own, but I had to share this label. Always a good laugh.
Dare cries when she needs to go pee when we are not at home. Cries and cries and cries until we find a toilet.
It is way too cold out.
We are so happy that a Rubios went up close to our house. The fish tacos are only $1.25 on Tuesdays.
My house is up for sale.
G is intent on remaking any messes I manage to clean up. He follows me around undoing everything I do.
6 comments:
For sale? What's this? Email me the details.
Nice going on the teeth. I'm too much of a pansy.
I didn't know you lived by a volcano.
Way to drop the bombshell, "my house is up for sale" with all of those cute kid facts.
My mom just got back from China. I wish Nate were here so he could teach us to eat with chopsticks (after he fixed us an authetic Chinese meal, of course)
I heard that there was a sign up in front of your house! Where are you guys headed? Closer to school, or do you just want to get out of the cold? I love your kids stories!
Whaaat? Where are you headed? Is there anyone out of the old group going to be left???
DO NOT miss inversion. One of the worst months of my life.
That photo is beautiful!!!
I wish you could have been here when Dallin had a tooth hanging by a thread for a week. He was begging me to pull it out for him, but I couldn't do it. Believe it or not, my "tough" husband wouldn't do it either!!!
What's the plan when your house sales? I know what I'm hoping for!
Post a Comment