I have very thoughtful kids. I got my Mother's Day gifts today because the girls couldn't wait. They were too excited.
Brynster gave me a card that she made. Inside it said:
"Mommy,
I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much. As much as all of everything one thousand times. Love xoxo(heart shape), Bryn."
Also, when we were eating strawberries she found a heart shaped one and said it was for me. She washed it and gave it to me. When I took a bite, she asked, "Does it taste like love?"
Rhon gave me a poem. It went like this:
M- me marvelous mop muffins
O- oops one
T- talk terrific tickle
H- help
E- every exercise energy
R- rose rake
I asked her what oops was for, and she told me because I make mistakes. And the one is because I'm her only mother. She doesn't have any step mothers. She also gave me a card that said, "Happy Mother's Day.... I mean very happy."
Dare gave me a present. It was wrapped in a piece of paper she decorated. When I unwrapped it, I found 2 pennies. I loved it.
Mads drew a picture for me with help from Rhon. Just keeping his attention on coloring, instead of throwing the crayons across the room, was present enough.
SCM gave me this.........

Now you know why he is my favorite.
Just kidding, Nate and all the kids gave it to me. But really, he is my favorite. Just kidding, I love them all the same.... seriously though, I love him the most.
Happy Mother's Day!
This was added later... Bryn gave me a present on Mother's Day. It was wrapped in handmade wrapping paper. Inside there was a piece of paper that said "Gift of being good". I thought it was very sweet.
6 comments:
Aren't cards from kids the best? They totally make my day...but I wouldn't have minded an I-pod either...
Happy Mother's DAy!
I also got homemade cards which were so fun! I was so excited...they were so much better than store bought cards~! I love the doc station for your ipod though!
mandie, what a great mothers day you had. i love the home made cards they are the best. enjoy your litle ones as long as you can. they are such a blessing to you and nate. cherish every moment with them. there is a country song out now by trace adkins called " you are gonna miss this" . so true so true. but every day will bring a memory to cherish in your old age. love ya loads mom.
you are such an awesome mommy..you deserved the big gift!!! Happy Mother's day.
Yes my posts are always SUPPOSE to be funny! lol! I can't help that I am always sarcastic and never take anything serious...okay I CAN help it, but you get the point!
So it's warming up...we can decide on a day to take your kids pics, throw me out a couple of days and I'll let you know which ones work! That is, if you still want to do it!
SHelle
Happy belated Mothers Day!!!
Post a Comment