We went to the temple yesterday to enjoy the flowers and the nice weather, finally. Memories:
---- Mads' favorite part was the area under construction. He would stop every 2 or 3 steps to look at the building materials.
---- There was a missionary from Singapore, who talked to Nate in Chinese. She also made me cry. Good tears.
---- There was another missionary who looked stunned at our family. She asked how many sets of twins I had. When I said none, she just stared. Now, I get this quite a bit, but she honestly looked like she was staring at a family of chimpanzees, who just happened to like walking around the temple grounds. I guess a couple of them, namely Dare and Mads, could have blended in quite well with chimpanzees. But still, she must see big families all the time.
---- There was any color of tulip you could imagine. Plus all kinds of other flowers that were amazing.
---- Being at the temple is a good thing, even if you don't go in.
I'm not good at taking pictures. I never have been. I'll probably go into that more some other time, but I am proud of this one. So tell me how good it is.
This is SCM attacking me. He grabs my tender neck hairs on both sides and pulls them so my head cannot move without pain. Then he proceeds to suck on my face with such ferociousness that he doesn't leave an unslimed speck.
Check this out!!! All of us in one picture. That doesn't happen very often.
7 comments:
That is a cool picture! Isn't it fun when that happens. They all look at you at the same time, everyone's eyes are open and no one is trying to be funny and make a weird face! I have to take 50 pictures of one pose to get all three of those things to happen!
I'm totally impressed with that picture with the faces all diagonal! Seriously...and the pulling at his man parts in the post below...totally my Oldest boy...and you're right they have to be durable! The temple looks beautiful AS ALWAYS!
What a fun Sunday activity! Brad and I don't go downtown often enough. I am glad that the weather is warming up!
"the temple is #1!" that is my fav shot.
my baby evan has the exact same shirt with the orange stripe. love it.
I like all those pictures...and I'm not just saying that :)
These are great pictures. What a wonderful Family Day. I think I will copy you guys and go. Your Family ROCKS !!
Super cute pictures! I don't know how you get such good pictures with FIVE kids! I only have two and I can never get them looking at me at the same time! Great job!
Post a Comment