Here are 6 things that have made me laugh recently. It doesn't matter that I was laughing at myself. It's still a laugh, and I need it.
2. I'm either dying of heat, or freezing. There is no middle.
3. I keep a very organized calender of events, so I always remember what is going on. I write down the date, function, time, etc. I forget to look at it.
4. My boobs are hardly ever the same size... as each other... at the same time.
5. I buy a new package of candles for every birthday. That is 19 kid birthdays so far. I literally have about 200 candles.
6. I get my beginning consonant sounds mixed up a lot. I once tried to call SCM a finger sucker. I accidentally said "singer ____". Yup. Out loud for everyone to hear me.
7 comments:
What kid is it? Your silly.
I had my kids to help out with cleaning just like my Mom had us to help her out..did it work? NO. So I guess I just had them to enjoy them?
Are you asking about the kid in the street? If so, I will tell you later.
You better not curse like that around my kids! They have their father for that! (j/k but not about the Ian part)
Does he say the "F" word? Oh my gosh!
i LOVE this...thanks for a good laugh today!
I love hearing these things about you! You are the best! I love the candles... that is a lot of candles!
My question is WHY are boobs different sizes???
Post a Comment