Brynster and Rhon had their last T-Ball game last night. I'm not sure how much they learned, but they had a good time. Brynster tried to get into it. She fielded it quite a bit. When it comes to sports, she is not timid. It really surprises me, since she is any other time. Check out her ridiculous uniform. I tried to tie her shirt in a knot in the back, but she didn't want me to. She said it looked "dorky".
She hit it a couple of times when the coach pitched it to her. He usually screwed up the pitches though. I love this picture because you can see Nate holding SCM in the background. Also, Rhon and Dare are staring at that wagon because it was full of candy someone was trying to sell. I never bought any for them. I thought it was too weird that random people were selling food.

She is about to knock that big, dumb kid over for standing in the base path. Just kidding, she would never do that. Too bad. 
Rhon didn't get into it quite as much. This was her while she was in the field. I didn't blame her... it was BOR-ING!! Plus her coach didn't teach them anything, so every time a ball was hit, ALL the kids would run up and try to get it. I thought she was funny because she would start to go, then stop when all the other kids came running up. She was too cool to get pushed, or rolled on, or slammed into. So, I don't think she fielded it once. I didn't blame her for that either. 
Isn't she cute? She asked me multiple times if I got a picture of her with the helmet on. I think that was her favorite part.
She is about to knock that big, dumb kid over for standing in the base path. Just kidding, she would never do that. Too bad.
Rhon didn't get into it quite as much. This was her while she was in the field. I didn't blame her... it was BOR-ING!! Plus her coach didn't teach them anything, so every time a ball was hit, ALL the kids would run up and try to get it. I thought she was funny because she would start to go, then stop when all the other kids came running up. She was too cool to get pushed, or rolled on, or slammed into. So, I don't think she fielded it once. I didn't blame her for that either.
Here she is about to hit.... the tee. Oh well.
Isn't she cute? She asked me multiple times if I got a picture of her with the helmet on. I think that was her favorite part.
I know I am being very negative, but I'm in a bad mood and it was pretty dumb. We are going to find a new league next time.
3 comments:
I love t-ball. Max will be playing next year :)
You crack me up.
hahaha I loved your comment about what you really thought MSM was for!!!
Hate to break it to you though...ummm...T-Ball sucks period! It was torture going to DCar's games!
To take your kids pics we just decide on a date and I will meet you at the appointed place and time, just like if I actually lived up here...Just let me know! Just give me a couple of date's so that I can choose the best that will work for both of us!
It will be fun!
I love the part about her shirt looking "dorky". Isn't it hard to let them walk out the door sometimes? Mikayla use to insist on wearing long socks with capris. It looked sooooo "dorky". I just decided she'll grow up soon enough and then I'll be wishing she didn't care as much about how she looked.
Post a Comment