On Monday, Dad and Mom were playing video games, and Dad was cracking me up like when I said "Yosh" and he called me Good Buddy. And he did a lot of other funny things too. I mean it. Nothing could stop me from laughing. I started to hug his arm. I was doing most of it. Because I was saying something, and he said something funny back.
Back to Me:
I just wanted to add that she told me she wanted to post on the blog about how Dad was being so funny. She had a really good day, and I'm glad she wanted to write it down. Nate was being pretty funny. I was cracking up myself. But something I thought was even funnier was when she (kid #1) said to him, "I love when you make me laugh. I love hearing my laugh. It sounds cute." I would have to agree with her... most of the time.
2 comments:
I always wished I had a cute laugh!
Mandie,
Okay, I love to read your blog. I don't know how to do my own yet and so I live vicariously through yours. It is a simple thing and yet so beautiful how you capture the little joys of motherhood. If we could each record the laughs, the memories, the innocence of our children, it would be easy to be a happy mother. Thanks for making me a little bit happier as a mother by reminding me to enjoy their childhood. You're great! Love ya! Dana
Post a Comment