I'm still in a bad mood.
I have resisted the urge to write about the stupid neighbor lady who let her kid (3 years, if that) run around in the street, while she sits inside her house and yells through the window, unconvincingly, "look both ways," while the people driving by give me dirty looks because they think she is mine.
Yes, I resisted.
Instead, I thought this picture was hilarious. I did not set this up. It was the result of strategically placed strawberry juice, that was not cleaned up (I'm a horrible housekeeper, see below), and a careless child, setting her toy down in the right spot.
I come from a long line of OCD women, who can't stand the sight of a mess in their house. Okay, maybe not a long line, mostly just my mom and sisters. Laurie especially. I was taught well. I don't know what's wrong with me. My goal in housekeeping is to keep it from being disgusting. And that's even subjective. Are my standards too low? I'm hoping in a few years, when I get more help from the older kids, and the younger ones don't require so much time, I will have an impeccable house.
Probably not.
5 comments:
That picture is hilarious! I missed you and Dare yesterday! Are you too good for me??? Just kidding!
When you figure our the secret to having kids and an immaculate house - let me in on it. My house is messy 99.9% of the time.
Sheri- I don't believe you.
Your blog is therapudic for me...I laugh so hard every time I read it!
Oh my gosh...so funny...I love that you thought to take a picture of it! You're totally addicted and I love it!
Some Neighbors really do suck...so sorry that you have a neighbor like that...
Post a Comment