Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Many Faces of 2 Years Old

 
 
We were playing outside, and he started looking sad when I said it was time to go in.  
He loves being outside.  Sometimes he just wanders around.
 
 
He will try anything Dare does.  The problem is, Dare has better physical ability and 
more developed coordination.  Those two would run down the drive-way with ice on it. 
 I never worry about her, but he gives me a heart attack every time.  
It is so cool having a boy.  He brings so much to our family, and I know he will 
be an awesome big brother.  We just have to keep him out of the Emergency Room, 
and keep him from picking up some of the girls' bad habits (whining, crying, complaining, etc).
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mandie, i love the pictures you pot. it keps me in touch with you and the kide. tell Maddox Happy Birthday for us. we hve a gift but i cn't mil it until thursdy when i go to phoenix. sorry it will be so late. but is't that par for the course for me. love mom

me said...

How fun! I know what you mean about kids giving a heart attack. I dont worry about Kait when we are outside but Brook is always keeping me on my toes. She sure tries hard to be just like her older sister though.

Sheri said...

What a cutie! I love having boys -they are so much fun!