Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Taking Over

C.A.S.T.A Day!  It means Celebrate and Share the Arts.  And I love it.  The elementary kids made these tie dye shirts a week or so before hand, and then they wore them on CASTA day.
They did a good job!

Parents are invited to come to the school and see some of the things the kids have done in class.  There were art projects everywhere!  They had all the halls of the school set up like a museum.  It was so awesome.  And when I got to the middle school and high school section, I was seriously impressed.  It made me so happy my kids go to a school where the arts are important.  There were so many things on display, I couldn't find any of my kids' stuff.  Even so, the whole school had such a cool vibe, it was fun just walking around all the different floors.  Hopefully they bring their stuff home at the end of the year.

And then each of the elementary kids had a little music performance...







No comments: