Mads got baptized!
He lost his tooth the night before. This is a picture of his gap!
It was a beautiful day. I know I've said it before, but that is a big deal here. It rained a bunch the night before, so everything was clean and bright. Just like in the baptism song!
This picture makes me so happy.
We were able to have the baptism at a ward member's complex's pool. The W's were so nice to let us use their house. We have to have it early in the morning as to lessen the chance of people being at the pool. Here we are walking over there after the song and talk.
Checking out the pool.
He got baptized the same day as his friend A. We were happy to share the special day with our good friends the S's!
We were lucky no one was swimming laps that morning. :)
(Nate is on crutches, yes. He tore some ligaments in his ankle.)
Walking back the house for confirmations.
Mads is the coolest. He was so happy to get baptized.
**********
Later that day, we walked to Burger King for lunch. It was an awesome day, we just had to take a walk. Without Nate. :(
We are walking near Pinnacle Plaza. We just passed Jenny's, the little grocery store I go to at least once a day.
It's a dangerous place to walk. Something that is worthy of it's own post is the driving/road conditions here. I always warn the kids by telling them the drivers WILL kill them. They won't even look back. There is so much craziness.
This is the road right in front of my complex. I didn't take this picture, the kids were playing with the camera, but I thought it was cool. It is pretty pleasant, but you have to dodge the dog poop. No one picks up after their dog. Or children for that matter. Yes, children poop anywhere, but that is also worthy of it's own post.
And then we celebrated BA's birthday. She's a teenager!













1 comment:
How cool! Love all your pictures! Poor Nate :( you have had some really good adventures this last year!!! Pooping wherever?!!?! Gross!!!
Post a Comment