Saturday, March 30, 2013

Get In Line

I buy all of the Christmas presents online.  There is nothing I want here, and if I did want something, I would end up paying way more for the same thing, or something different of lesser quality.  Anyway, I try really hard to get everything on time.  I don't do so well all the time.  The boys got a Christmas present late.  They got bows and arrows.  In my defense, I tried to order these several times, but between Walmart and Amazon I got a lot of heck.  Like not being able to ship to my address, or being out of stock.  And since I had my heart set on getting them, I just got them anyway even though I knew they would be late.  It would have been better to open them on Christmas, but the boys were still excited, and it stretched out the Christmas vibe just that much more.
After a few complete misses, he got one on the target.

Nocking.

Luckily no one has shot anyone yet.

No comments: