Our last Christmas in Jakarta...
Nate and I stayed up way too late trying to wrap presents and put the bike together. (No Walmart doing it for you here!) Those dang front brakes were not simple! Since we didn't have TBS to play The Christmas Story for us over and over, we did it ourselves. I think we got through it 3 (four maybe?) times. But it was fun.
The kids were instructed to stay upstairs until we said they could go downstairs. I slept late. Hehehe. But they obeyed, and waited patiently. Nate made the kids close their eyes while coming downstairs. They made it safely.
Stockings.
I wanted to get the kids real American bubble gum for their stockings. So I went shopping online. Amazon had lots of Bubblcious, but you have to buy bulk. And there were so many flavors! So I ended up getting like 150 packs of gum. I accidentally bought some Bubble Yum too because I forgot to take it our of my cart. They've been blowing a ton of bubbles. :)
Skyping with Grandpa. He's holding Logan and Piper! So fun.
Sidewalk chalk!
Aside: That's the garbage cart in the back. A couple guys come and pick up our trash 3 or 4 times a day. They sort through it, and take it away. It's strange.
Pogo stick! Mads has been asking for a pogo stick for years. Years! I finally got him one. The girls liked it too. Mads wasn't able to get it right away, but he's awesome on it now.
Kinex!
Grandma sent a Charlie Brown book that recorded her voice reading it. It is awesome. The boys loved it.
Of course there was cooking!










No comments:
Post a Comment