After a long vacation, Rhon's tooth fairy is back on duty...
August 28
Then a couple days later she lost the one on the other side...
September 4
Rhon has now passed BA in number of teeth lost. It's funny when child number 2 does something before child number 1.
Then last Friday (Sept 28th) she had to get a tooth pulled. So the tooth fairly had to be on her game again! Rhon made it a point to tell me she was actually putting the pulled tooth under her pillow that night. I thought nothing of it, even though she's never said anything before. But when I got the tooth (right before I woke her up for school :/) I realized there was a note attached to it. Here's what it said...
To my dumb Poop Fairy,
I want more money than one dollar because I had to get five shots for this baby. So I expect at least one extra dollar for this little guy.
- Rhon
Remember the "Poop Fairy" letter? Well, I don't think Rhon forgot. She's the coolest.
I had Nate read the letter immediately and we had a couple minutes to write another letter before Rhon woke up. And since I had already gotten the tooth, and left the money, he had to be creative.
Rhon-
Hey, that dumb Tooth Fairy took your tooth before I could get there. What a punctual jerk! Anyway, here is a little something from your good pal. I heard this one cost you some pain! Haha! Get over it, you weenie! Just kidding. Enjoy that gap!
Your Friend,
The Poop Fairy


1 comment:
Hahahahahaha. What a funny girl! This will keep me laughing all day.
Post a Comment