I finally took the kids to the dentist. Give me a break! Going to the dentist in a foreign country (especially this one!) is intimidating. But we went. And it went well. No cavities!
G was a pro. When the dentist asked if he wanted the channel changed on the TV, he just held up his hand, shook his head slightly, slowly climbed into the chair, and opened his mouth.
Dare.
Mads. Lucky for me, this kid does a good job brushing his own teeth. I am not great at being the enforcer. Or the tooth brusher.
BA.
Rhon.
We've had that bajai driver before. He loves us.
The boys love the ride, the rest of us hate it. But not more than standing on the road waiting for a taxi, I guess. I'm surprised I was happy enough to want to take a picture! Check out BA's grumpy face. That's usually how I feel.
It's worth it to make the boys happy.
We got home and pigged out on donuts!
J.Co uh uh!








2 comments:
Your catching up! I want to come visit just so I can ride in one those taxi's! And to see you of course =)
Seriously, you have the cutest kids ever, and they are getting so big! I would be scared too to go to the dentist, glad it worked out ok =)
I LOVE that you took pictures of them at the dentist!
They are all getting so big and so so fun to read all your adventures, Amanda!
Post a Comment