Friday, November 18, 2011

So Nice

On Veteran's Day, Nate told me he would wake up and get the kids ready for school.  He got the day off, they didn't.  But, when he woke them up, the begged him to let them stay home.  He's a sucker.  He let them.  Well, it felt like a holiday should, so we were happy.

I slept in a bit, and when I woke up Nate was making chocolate gelato and mango sorbet with the girls. Nice.

Then we went swimming.  Nate throws the kids in the pool.  He stands outside the pool, and chucks them as hard as he can!  It's pretty entertaining, especially since there hasn't been any injuries yet.  This time I got pictures.

 The first toss with G is always super high.   Probably because he is the lightest.  From then on, he asks Dad to not throw him so high.  

 They start making faces and hand gestures.

 Sometimes they even shout out movie quotes.


 More fun.  This is my favorite.


Timing the jumps with the boys was a little tricky.

After swimming, we went out to lunch.  Sate Senayan.  The kids don't love it as much as I do.

It was a good holiday.  Maybe I'll let them stay home on all the American holidays.  We'll see...

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lucky!!!! Love the pool, and all the pictures! Your kiddos are so cute!!! I can't believe you are all swimming while we are all freezing! Love it!

Steve said...

Kids are getting so big....miss you all
Grandpa