Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Monster Mash

We got dressed up on Saturday for a rockin' Halloween party...
BA the punk.  She's got the look.

Dare the ninja.

Rhon the viking.  She's got the look too.

G the other punk.

Mads the other ninja.  Mads made a great ninja.  Always posing and being stealthy.

The group.


I just liked these pictures.

The party.
It was a great party.  There was a haunted house that the girls got to help out with.  It was scary enough that it brought a few little kids to tears.  My boys included!  There was also games, and great food.

I didn't post our picture, but even Nate and I dressed up.  It was a small miracle that Nate wore the costume I got him.  Even though he took it off after about 30 minutes, I was happy.  So were the kids!  That's a side of Dad they have never seen before.  We were both 80s work-outers.  Nate had a track suit, and I was complete with leg warmers and hot pink tights.  It was totally awesome that we were able to buy stuff for our costumes right here at the regular clothing store.  I think that part was way more fun than wearing it...  

3 comments:

Heather said...

I think you should post your's and nate's pic so we can see how awesome you two were!

Sheri said...

I'm dying to see a picture of you and Nate. Especially you in your pink tights.

Amanda said...

There is no way you are seeing the picture of me. It looks scary. And not scary in a good Halloween kind of way. Embarrassing scary. Eighties make-up does not do me any favors.