Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Do It National

Still playing catch-up.  Hopefully my blog will become interesting again when it's up to date.  I have real life internet in my own home now.  I left DC on May 4th, so it only took 2 days shy of 3 months.  I know, sucky.  But we have it now, and all is right in my world.

So this is my Extra...

Lazy summer days.

This is a shot of the street from our apartment.  We were on the 27th floor.  It was fascinating to watch the organized chaos down below.

I hate doing dishes.  So much so, that sometimes I plan meals around what dishes I don't want to do.

Best.  Dessert.  Ever.
And it's not even chocolate.

Another shot from our apartment window.

This is Nate and I at the July 4th party at the Ambassador's residence.  It was fun.  There were American flags, a band, speeches, food, and dancing.  I was so glad I got to go.

Bowling.  Z really loved holding BA's hand.

Love Mads' double arm pump.

 More dishes.  This time I got help.  Cue evil laugh.

Here's my house!  Just ignore all the scaffolding, and you get the idea.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love Your house!!!! Everything looks so fun and Awesome! It was fun chatting with you last night :) Post more pics of your house!

Cherylyn said...

Whoever took that pic of you and Nate is also awesome.