Tuesday, June 22, 2010

To Rule Them All

Dear G,
I love you, and I love your beautiful face. You see that scratch above your lip? You won't leave it alone. You have had it for 2 weeks now, and when it gets close to getting better, you just rip it up again. If someday down the road you look at your face and see a scar, please realize that it's YOUR FAULT! I am taking no further responsibility from this point on.
With love,
Mom

*********


We were lucky to get a visit from B.A.'s friend from Utah, Emily, and her mom. It was such a great time, and B.A. was thrilled. We visited Mt. Vernon. This was George Washington's back yard. I guess he deserved it.

*********


Rhon is skating. She is really getting the hang of it. I love that we got her all padded up.

*********


A couple ladies at the mall stopped the girls and did their hair with fancy clips. And then they made me take a picture. Maybe they thought I was a regular person and had a camera on my phone. Nope. I had to pull out the actual camera and look like a fool right there in the middle of the mall.
They do look nice though. If I would have bought what they had in Rhon's hair, it would have cost over $100. Yeah right, huh. Can you imagine spending that much on hair things for my darling daughters to just destroy or lose?

*********


Just because he's handsome.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

I love the picture of Mads in the bush.

And it's time's like these I wish I had a girl - because i really do love all of that girly stuff.